Sunday, June 21, 2009

Photos of the Month: Team Wesely

Last weekend marked the wedding celebration of our very good friends, Natalie and Jay. Natalie and I have been friends since our first day of freshman orientation at St. Thomas, and watching her get married was some of the most fun I've had since my own wedding day. Her new husband, Jay, is one of the kindest and most gentle men I have ever met. Pat and I feel lucky to have such amazing friends ... so amazing, in fact, that they seem like family to us.

This was Will and Owen's first time attending a wedding, and did they enjoy themselves! They especially loved dancing with their mama at the reception. The Madwoman tells me some of her favorite childhood memories include dancing with her mother at weddings. I hope the boys can say the same some day.

Pat and has brilliant assistant, Molly, photographed the day -- here's a peek at some of my favorite shots.


Team Wesely.



My best gals. Me, Natalie and our third Musketeer, Jen. Jen and I have been friends since we were 15, so she was able to get to know Natalie once we were in college. The rest, as they say, is history.



"Aunt" Natalie and William.



Owen, me and Will, hamming it up for the photo booth.

1 comment:

Madwoman of Preserve Path said...

Lovely, lovely pictures. What FUN that wedding was.